Deca Eye Shadow - Champagne SM-18
Deca mineral-based, pressed-powder eyeshadows combine rich pigments with lasting wear. Deca Mineral Eye Shadows are available in matte and pearl finishes.
Go all day and night when you get Dec'd out with Deca. Easily achieve every look. From a fresh faced day look to a sultry, seductive evening effect, Mineral Eye Shadow from Deca Professional Cosmetics cater to every woman and all her looks. The micronized silky smooth texture captures and reflects light to help soften the appearance of lines. The combination of minerals and botanicals condition and protect skin.
Pigment-packed colour builds easily from subtle to intense. Deca offers numerous shades ranging from neutral to vibrant and matte and pearl, to complement every skin tone.
Mineral Eyeshadow can be applied dry for colour that's subtle, or wet for a bolder and brighter look.
Deca Professional Mineral Eyeshadow Key Ingredients
• Silica: helps to soften the appearance of lines with light reflective properties
• Zinc Oxide: a natural sunscreen protectant with light diffusing properties
• Vitamin E (tocepheryl acetate): conditions and protects your skin
• Vitamin A (retinyl palimate): valued as an anti-oxidant
• Titanium Dioxide: provides natural UV protection
Achieving the perfect daytime look:
1. Smooth Cream Concealer as an eyeshadow base onto eyelids with fingertips or a brush (optional)
2. Using an eyeshadow brush or applicator, apply a light neutral shade of eyeshadow over the entire eye area.
3. Choose a darker shade of eyeshadow to apply to the crease line area with an angle brush.
4. Complete the look by applying a lighter complementary shade on the lid and just under the brow to highlight your features.
How to get that Smokey Eye Look:
1. Using an eyeshadow brush or applicator, apply a light neutral shade of eyeshadow over the entire eye area.
2. Choose a darker shade of eyeshadow to apply on the lid.
3. Apply a lighter complementary shade to the crease line area with an angle brush.
4. Complete the look by applying a highlighter shade just under the brow with an eyeshadow brush or applicator.