Conair True Glow Thermal Paraffin Bath
The relaxing warmth of the True Glow™ Thermal Paraffin Bath Moisturizing System immediately revitalizes the rough, dry skin on hands, elbows and heels. A deeply exfoliating and hydrating spa treatment, the heated paraffin wax bath is infused with calming aloe vera. Simply peel off the wax and discover your new soft skin.
- True Glow by Conair Thermal Paraffin Bath immediately moisturizes and reviatalizes the rough, dry skin on hands, elbows, and heels.
- A deeply exfoliating and hydrating spa treatment, the heated paraffin wax bath is infused with calming aloe vera
- Enjoy a relaxing experience for 10 - 15 minutes while the wax releases heat to soothe and soften your skin
- Dip hand, elbow or heel several times to create a wax covering, then peel away wax to reveal softer, smoother-looking skin
- Includes 1 lb. of aloe vera wax.
- Place the paraffin bath on a stable, level surface, at a height that's convenient for treating the desired area
- Place the wax in the bath
- Put the lid on securely
- Plug the bath into an outlet
- Switch on the unit
- After 90 minutes, or when wax is fully melted, the bath will be ready for use
- Be sure you have no cuts or visible patches of sensitive skin. Remove jewelry and roll up long sleeves or pant legs. Wash hands, feet, or elbows thoroughly.
- Dab a bit of wax on the inside of your wrist. It should be very warm, but not uncomfortable. Do not dip your hand/foot/elbow in wax if it's too hot.
- With fingers/toes apart, slowly immerse your hand/foot in wax. Also dip elbows slowly.
- Being sure to maintain the open finger/toe position, immediately pull your hand/foot or elbow out. Wait 3 to 5 seconds until the paraffin loses the wet look, then dip again, repeating the process until 3 to 5 layers have been formed.
- Immerse to the same depth each time, so the lip of the wax "glove" thickens uniformly.
- Wrap hand/foot/elbow in basic household plastic wrap (not included) and relax for 10 to 15 minutes while wax releases heat to soothe and soften your skin.
- When heat subsides, remove plastic wrap and discard.
- Wiggle fingers/toes to loosen the wax and peel off the paraffin starting from the wrist/ankle and pulling downward, like a glove.
- If only one person will be using the bath, put the wax back in the bath for next time. Put the lid on, switch to OFF, and unplug and allow the bath and wax to cool before storing.
- Replace wax and clean the thermal paraffin wax bath after about 12 treatments, if another person is going to use the bath, or if debris appears
- Unplug the bath
- Not using a sharp object, push up one end of the cool, solidified wax to remove and discard
- Clean the inside of the bath with a light household cleaner and wipe dry
- Place lid on unit and store dry
- Do not add new paraffin wax until you are ready to use