Conair Antibacterial Ear Thermometer
Easy 1-2-3. Turn on unit, remove cap and gently insert thermometer in ear canal. Press the scan button. Thermometer beeps when measurement is complete. Measurement range: 89.6°F – 109.4°F (32 °C – 43 °C). Resolution: 0.1°F/0.1°C. Measurement distance: Fit the probe snugly into the ear canal. Not recommended for use on children under 2 months of age. Operates on 2 AAA batteries (included). 3-year limited warranty Fever alert. 2 temperature alert settings for low– and high grade. Antibacterial housing - Reduces up to 99.9% of bacteria. Memory function - Stores last 32 readings to track progress.
- Clinical electronic thermometer For home and professional use.
- Fast °F /°C temperature reading.
- Backlit LCD display for visibility in darkness.
- Fever alert allows customized thresholds.
- 32-memory function to track feve.
- Antibacterial housing - Reduces up to 99.9% of bacteria.