Blinc Mascara - Black
blinc mascara is the original mascara invented to form tiny water-resistant “tubes” around your lashes rather than painting them like conventional mascaras. Once applied, the tubes bind to your lashes and cannot run, smudge, clump or flake, even if you cry or rub your eyes.blinc mascara will add both volume and length to give you a radiant natural look that lasts all day. Only when you are ready for removal, the tubes will effortlessly slide off your lashes into your hands without the use of harsh make up remover.blinc mascara has been clinically tested to be non-irritating making it ideal for sensitive eyes, contact lens wearers, and active people in search of a mascara whose look, hold and ease of removal is without compromise.
- Use blinc mascara on clean and dry lashes.
- Within 2 minutes, apply one more coats. Keep applying coats until the desired lash volume, length and separation is achieved, before blinc mascara sets.
- Once set, additional coats cannot be applied.
- Neither water alone nor pressure alone will remove blinc mascara.
- Only the combination of lots of warm water and gentle pressure, from your fingertips, a washcloth or water pressure (i.e. shower), will slide the tiny tubes effortlessly off your lashes.
- Upon removal, you will actually see tiny tubes in your hand!