Ardell Lashgrip Glue Clear
Ardell LashTite Adhesive is specifically for use with Ardell DuraLash or Andrea Permalash strip lashes. It provides weeks of semi-permanent secure, worry-free holding power. This adhesive is easy to apply and helps you fill in sparse spots or build a beautiful lash line with individual lashes. Get beautiful lashes that are long-lasting with this gentle but strong lash adhesive.
How To Apply:
- Pour a few drops of LashTite adhesive on a piece of foil.
- Gently lift a DuraLash from tray with tweezers.
- Dip end into adhesive.
- Starting at the center of the eyelid, apply lashes one at a time by placing the lash cluster on top of one of your own natural lashes with the end close to, but not touching your eyelid. Support lash gently with fingertips until adhesive sets. Work towards the outer corner. Return to center and gradually work inward until lashes blend. Apply 10-15 lashes per eye. DuraLashes should be replaced as your natural lashes shed. (About 4 to 5 weeks)
Care and Cleaning:
Cleanse lashes with cool water. Oil-based cleansers soften adhesive. Be gentle. Don't rub or towel dry your eyes. Allow your lashes to air dry. Like natural lashes, DuraLashes will singe. Avoid open flame or direct heat.
Your DuraLashes can be easily removed with specially formulated LashFree Adhesive Remover. Never try to pull them off after adhesive has set.
- Specially formulated and waterproof to hold lashes securely and comfortable day after day.
- Ardell LashTite Adhesive is designed for use with DuraLash & PermaLash individual lashes.
- This adhesive is specially formulated to ensure that Duralashes remain securely and comfortably attached, day after day for up to 6 weeks.
- LashTite is available in clear and dark.
- Available in two sizes: 1/8 oz or 3/4 oz.