Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
OPI Tutti Fruitti Tonga
Delicious pale pink nail polish touched by pearl and ice.
- Nail lacquer is the original nail polish formula that reinvented quality nail color, your top choice if you enjoy updating your manicure weekly.
- Stick a pretty little cocktail umbrella on some cracked ice and you have this stunningly peachy shade.
- Wear this pearly pink shade of nail polish anytime you want to recall sandy white beaches and sunshine.
- Made in the USA.
- Available in 200+ including OPI's most iconic shades.
- Up to 7 days of wear.
- For best results, use with OPI Natural Base Coat and OPI Top Coat or RapiDry Top Coat .
- 1. Start by applying OPI Base Coat to clean, dry nails with cuticles pushed back.
- 2. For a perfect polish, apply one stroke of nail lacquer down the center of the nail, followed by one stroke along each side of the nail.
- 3. Then apply a second coat of nail lacquer, pulling color over the tips of the nails.
- 4. Shine, seal, and protect with one coat of OPI Top Coat , pulling it over the tips of the nails.
- 5. For a manicure that's dry to the touch in minutes, apply 2 drops of DripDry Lacquer Drying Drops to each nail.