Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
OPI Got the Blues for Red
A melodious blue-red that hits all the right notes.
- Nail lacquer is the original nail polish formula that reinvented quality nail color, your top choice if you enjoy updating your manicure weekly.
- You won't have a right to sing the blues in this beautiful nail polish shade.
- This blue-based deep red is a vibrant classic crème.
- Available in 200+ including OPI's most iconic shades.
- Up to 7 days of wear.
- For best results, use with OPI Natural Base Coat and OPI Top Coat or RapiDry Top Coat .
- 1. Start by applying OPI Base Coat to clean, dry nails with cuticles pushed back.
- 2. For a perfect polish, apply one stroke of nail lacquer down the center of the nail, followed by one stroke along each side of the nail.
- 3. Then apply a second coat of nail lacquer, pulling color over the tips of the nails.
- 4. Shine, seal, and protect with one coat of OPI Top Coat , pulling it over the tips of the nails.
- 5. For a manicure that's dry to the touch in minutes, apply 2 drops of DripDry Lacquer Drying Drops to each nail.