Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
OPI Berlin There Done That
A traveling taupe nail polish that's seen it all. (Yep, that too.)
- A cosmopolitan take on a classic neutral.
- Crème coverage for taupe-shelf depth and shine.
- Nail Lacquer is OPI's original nail polish formula.
- Use your nail polish shade with OPI Natural Base Coat and OPI Top Coat for extended wear.
- Made in the USA.
- Properly prep your natural nail to ensure nail lacquer adhesion.
- Start by applying one coat of OPI Natural Nail Base Coat.
- Shake nail polish shade of choice before application to properly mix pigment (this will help avoid streakiness!).
- Apply two thin coats to each nail. Brush some nail polish at the nail's free edge to cap the nail and help prevent chipping.
- Lastly, apply OPI Top Coat. Also cap the free edge with Top Coat.
- For a manicure that's dry to the touch in minutes, apply 1 drop of DripDry Lacquer Drying Drops to each nail.