BioNike Shine On HS Hair Colouring Treatment - 8.17 Teak Light Blonde
Dyes hair while keeping it nourished and healthy. Highly tolerated by skin.
COLOR. SENSITIVE SKIN. NATURAL, SHINY COLOUR EFFECT – NOURISHED AND RESTRUCTURED HAIR
- Free of AMMONIA
- Free of PHENYLENEDIAMINES
- Free of RESORCINOL
The BioNike laboratories have developed a high-tolerability, permanent hair colouring treatment and tested to minimise NICKEL content.
- free of AMMONIA
- free of RESORCINOL
- free of PHENYLENEDIAMINES
- free of PRESERVATIVES
- free of GLUTEN
The active ingredients included in SHINE ON HS provide high-performance, long-lasting hair colouring and, at the same time, also protects hair structure, leaving hair bright, nourished and re-structured after every application.
The COLOURING CREAM is enriched with hydrolysed rice proteins, Brassica campestris phytosterols and decylene glycol.
- Hydrolysed rice proteins: have a protective and moisturising, film-forming effect on the hair cuticle.
- Brassica campestris phytosterols: reduce damage to the cuticle.
- Decylene glycol: facilitates the rinsing off of the dye mixture.
Before using the product, carefully read instructions and follow warnings provided on the package and the leaflet. Perform the SKIN SENSITIVITY TEST 48 hours before each product use.
The SHINE ON HS kit includes:
- 1 single-use, 50 ml tube of colouring cream
- 1 single-use, 75 ml colour revealer bottle (contains hydrogen peroxide)
- 1 single-use, 15 ml bottle of DEFENCE HAIR DERMOSOOTHING ULTRA-GENTLE SHAMPOO
- 1 single-use, 15 ml sachet of DEFENCE HAIR DERMOSOOTHING REBALANCING MASK
- 1 Instructions for use leaflet. 1 pair of disposable, single-use gloves
Use to dye hair at home with a highly tolerable product to cover gray hair, modify or revitalise your natural hair colour. Developed for those individuals who have become sensitised to PHENYLENEDIAMINES (PARAPHENYLENEDIAMINE, PARATOLUENEDIAMINE).
MADE IN ITALY